Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 27 October 2010

FINALLY I got time to updated my bloggie~~
i was quite busy on last few days....coz my dear friends were coming to london for KC group gathering~~ is not bad, we all are getting closer...hehe^^


China Town!!


Dim Sum~~we have stayed there for 3 hours...=.=



Chee Hui bought the Halloween Cake for all of US!





Took with the most 'wu liao' person~hahax


I feel the time passed like the wind...cant hold it for long...APPRECIATE
Lets talk about today....hoo~~every week i just looking forward to passed today..hahax
coz it was a long day for me...i got 5 classes in a day~GOSH!!After these few classes,my brain getting lighter!!

My breakfast for today....deliciousss....


I think i will have a mask later, lalala....since i got sunburn my skin is getting worse and I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!!
I WANT to have a fair complexion & soft skin~~=.=

[744]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

food looks good. nice post, thanks