Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 11 November 2010

Im super duper tired~~~quite enjoyed today...
We are plaining to go to have vienamese food today,but after we reached the restaurant which we decide to go was close!!!WTH???
Then we have to changed to another restaurant,the food there is not so nice, Im a bit disappointed,have to find a better one to try next time, hahax~
After that we went to a bar and also a restaurant to have a drink.The design + feeling in the bar is quite special,feel so relax,we all like it. We talk a lot of non-sense things....but the most important thing we forgot to do----take picture^^

Next week will be the reading week, but the day after next week I got a test so I have to prepare for it during my reading week.sad...

Erm...'she' is visiting me,i think tomorrow is my painful day,=.="

Miss My Hubby A Lot
[759]

No comments: